Sunday, May 27, 2007

More "Religious" Music!

Here's some more "religious" music, more or less.

The first song, Countdown_to_the_Year_2000, is what I guess you would call "Christian Rap". It is off the "Countdown to the Year 2000" CD by Kyper.

I'm not a fan of Rap or Hip-Hop music; I barely listened to the remaining tracks, but I can say not all of them are religiously themed. (I don't think "Weird Sex" would play too well at Sunday School!) Tabatha is a nice song.

Here is link telling you all about Kyper

The second song, The_Hand_of_the_Almighty, is a bit of a parody of country gospel tunes. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY "BAD" WORDS, PARTICULARLY F*CK! I think this song is funny ...... and TRUE! So watch out, you sinners!

Anyway, this song was sent to me by my buddy Guitarman Sam. I don't know much, (okay - anything!), about John R. Butler, but a quick Google search turned up his website, http://johnrbutler.com/, and here is a site where you can buy his CD, described as "Postmodern Honky Blasphemy"!

No comments: