How about the soundtrack from a funky musical.
Avenue Q ain't your Grannies type of fun. (Unless, of course, you've got a really cool Grandma!) It's a sarcastic telling of what may happen should a group of "Sesame Street" type characters grow up, and get smacked in the face by the real world.
The CD I've come across is the Original Broadway Cast Recording, and contains the following tracks. I've put the YouTube links for most of the good ones; the rest are easy to find too.
1. The Avenue Q Theme
2. What Do You Do with a B.A. in English?
3. It Sucks To Be Me
4. If You Were Gay
6. Everyone's A Little Bit Racist
7. The Internet Is For Porn
8. Mix Tape
9. I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today
11. You Can Be as Loud as the Hell You Want (When You're Makin' Love)
12. Come True
13. My Girlfriend, Who Lives in Canada
14. There's a Fine, Fine Line
15. There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
16. The More You Ruv Someone
18. I Wish I Could Go Back to College
19. The Money Song
20. School for Monsters/The Money Song (Reprise)
As always, if you enjoy this music, PLEASE consider buying it!
Yes, this post contains, (** gasp! **), affiliate links! Please don't fear them; they mean you no harm!
And in the cash deprived spirit of "Avenue Q", (Wikipedia too, by the way), I will now beg for money, and ask if you would be so kind as to click one of the following links. You will simply pass thru an advertisement page to a page on one of my other blogs, where I heartily thank you for the billionth of a penny your selfless action gave me.
Just make sure your anti-virus software is running beforehand please!
Thank you for your patronage!