Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First Post - Purpose of this Blog

Greetings one and all!

I'm starting this blog to give a little exposure to various musicians whose recordings I have accumulated over the years. With most of the FM band seemingly becomming owned by one company, (with a few exceptions, like college radio stations, and a few brave free-form stations here and there), it seems that we will have to take matters into our own hands, and help support musicians whose music we enjoy, yet who are not overtly "commercial".

Ideally, you will come across something you like in this blog, and be inspired to check out more of the artist's work, perhaps even buying a CD or two!

1 comment:

ken said...

This is a test to see what happens when I leave a comment.

Yeah, I know ..... pretty lame that I leave a comment on my own blog. I'm so ashamed!!