Saturday, January 10, 2015

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle


If you grew up in the 1970's, you'd have to had been raised chained to a basement wall not to have heard at least part of this album.  It certainly is not "missing music"!

So why then do I post links to the songs on the "Fly Like An Eagle" album here?

1. Whether you like Steve Miller and his band or not, it's a good, if not great/excellent/phenomenal, album.

2. It's my cheezy way of letting folks know they're clicked on a link for something which doesn't exist yet.

"Huh?"

Okay, I have this other webpage, "A Day in a Year in a Life", where I give links to a daily post I wrote for each day in my life.  As not all of 2015 has come to pass yet, clinking on, (as I write this), "Day 305" will send you back here, after passing through an ad page that pays me a tiny fraction of a penny.  It's my (pathetic? desperate? hopeless?) way to try to make my webpages self-supporting.

"Why did you choose to do this to Steve Miller?"

It's the lyrics from the "Fly Like An Eagle" song.  You know: "Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' .... into the future."  I don't know; it just seemed like a good match.

Enough drivel!  Here are the songs from "Fly Like An Eagle":

1. Space Intro / Fly Like an Eagle
2. Wild Mountain Honey
3. Serenade
4. Dance, Dance, Dance
5. Mercury Blues
6. Take the Money and Run
7. Rock'n Me
8. You Send Me
9. Blue Odyssey  -  hardly worth the click!
10. Sweet Maree
11. The Window


..... and, as a bonus, a song from the "Book Of Dreams" album that I always liked:

Jet Airliner


You can, of course, purchase the "Fly Like an Eagle" and "Book Of Dreams" CDs at Amazon.

No comments: