Sunday, January 25, 2015

Milemarker - Anaesthetic

Here's a fairly obscure album from a fairly obscure band, although Milemarker does have an entry on Wikipedia.  They supposedly hail from Chapel Hill, NC, yet while I lived nearby in Raleigh, I never heard of them.  (But then again, I'm an old fart, so what do I know?)

The Anaesthetic CD and its case are a nice blank expanse of pink, with a small white emblem of a flying horse on the case cover.  There's no listing of the songs on the CD as far as I can tell.

According to Wikipedia Anaesthetic is their third album.  I can't find anything else about it on the ol' wiki, but these are the songs that are on my CD:

Shrink to Fit

Food for Worms

A Quick Trip to the Clinic

Lost the Thoughts But Kept the Skin

Ant Architect

The Fear is Back in Town

The Installment Plan


Well what do ya know - every single song from this CD has been uploaded to YouTube!  Maybe these guys were more popular than I thought?

If you've enjoyed this music, please consider buying the CD at Amazon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they were in chapel hill from '96 to '99 and then moved to Chicago.