Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stevan Pasero - Christmas Classics for Guitar

Stevan Pasero - Christmas Classics for Guitar

This is a spiffy CD that I got .... well, I don't remember where I got it from.  Mr. Pasero is a great guitarist, and the arrangements are well done.  Great music for the holidays, (yeah I know ... poor timing on my part for that!), or anytime of year actually.

As you can see if you click on the link, the CD itself is no longer availabe, so I guess I have a collector's item?

Here are the tracks:

Messiah "Allelujah"

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring

Canon in D Major

A Soul'n

Greensleeves

Ave Maria

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Deck the Halls

"Winter" and "Spring" from Four Seasons

O Holy Night

Dija  -  can't find this one on YouTube at the moment, drats!


..... and a bonus not on my CD:

Carol of the Bells


No comments: