Thursday, June 7, 2007

An Angry Song!

Yesterday was an extremely frustrating day at work. Now understand that my job alternates between just normally frustrating, very frustrating, and extremely frustrating. Yesterday was not a good day.

Yesterday evening I was still irritated, and found myself unable to sleep. So ...... I hopped on the internet, and went cruising to places I probably should not go!

One of these was the webpage of a young lady who dumped me last year. Now some of you may know that currently I am engaged to a most wonderful woman, who also happens to be from the Philippines, and that we are waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a VISA so she can come join me here in Columbia, SC, and we can get married. The woman who dumped me was also a filipina. Well, as it turns out, guess who got her VISA and is already in the USA?

So, I humbly dedicate this song, Devine_Thing, to all the people who helped make yesterday so irritating for me.

Yet, yet ......

Who am I to complain, really? I have a job, which even though I do not always like it, pays me well, and is safe. I am healthy, and my family members are all healthy. And most importantly, I am engaged to the wonderful Ronelin, who is truly the Sunshine in my life. (Okay everybody, say "Ah, how sweet!")

Devine_Thing is off the "Hotwired" CD by The Soup Dragons, another band from the UK. (Scotland is part of the UK, but not of England, correct?)

No comments: