Friday, May 16, 2014

Fixing Up This Blog a Bit / Remember Legalsounds.com?

I'm gonna try to resurrect this blog.  First step was to give it a better look.

Next will be some ..... uh ...... CONTENT!!  Maybe once my life settles down a bit, (when?  in 20 years?), I'll have some time to putter around on here, if I'm not pushing up daises by then.

I used to download most of my MP3 files from a site called Legalsounds.com , but this past summer they closed up.  I haven't actively looked for a replacement yet, but I'm starting to get itchy to get some new music, so who knows?

I wrote a quick article about Legalsounds over at my favorite ranting site, www.postanyarticle.com .  If you curious, or bored, you can read all about it here: http://postanyarticle.com/feel-the-music/goodbye-legalsounds-com/ .






No comments: